Boutique hotel near the Hospices de Beaune
3-star hotel in the heart of Beaune
Hôtel Athanor extends a warm welcome to you, right by the Hospices de Beaune, in the city's historical neighbourhood. Guests can enjoy the comfort of the various three-star rooms in the heart of the capital of Burgundy wines. The renovated and spacious rooms reveal a soft and cosy universe set in a unique building, a former Benedictine convent from the 16th century.
This sacred place in the heart of the town's historical neighbourhood will take you back through the ages. At the bend in one of the alleys, you can explore the Hôtel Dieu Museum, Carnot Square, the Hospices, or the Collegiate Church that is directly in front of the hotel.
The hotel has two buildings. The older one was built in the 16th century by Benedictine monks; the newer one was built in the 19th century. This charming historical residence is made of stones from Burgundy, decorated with frescoes, and has exposed wood beam ceilings. True to its Burgundian roots, a magnificent staircase in oak from Burgundy takes guests to the rooms. Step into the history of Burgundy…
Book your stay:
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling +33 (0)3 80 24 09 20
Services and Amenities
Hôtel Athanor is in the heart of Beaune and offers three-star service:
- Multilingual staff speaking English, German, Italian, and French
- Reception desk open 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm. In off-peak season (from the beginning of December to the end of February), the hotel closes at 9pm.
- 34 charming rooms and suites
- The bar is open from 8am to 10pm. You can sample our regional wines and champagnes, relax and read the magazines and books we offer in the bar, or play cards or pool there.
- It's easy to park, in any of the public car parks near Hôtel Athanor.
- Recreation and relaxation room
- Hôtel Athanor can also plan your professional events with a local partner. For your meetings, retreats, and residential seminars, take advantage of our skills and experience.